A candid🐯 fact

              🌸🌼 A candid fact 🌼🌺
__________________________________________

🍁🌼🌸🌺🌹🌸🍂🍁💐🌷
               

The day was glittering ever best.
and I, being at the  culmination of zest
did a lethargic mistake ;
yes ,,I must not have shown my haste.

I wish I were a selfish guy ,,,
it's indeed my intention ;
that abruptly invokes me to be by and by !!

And  I , a big duffer !
ought not have been so polite ..
this world is a Jaunty brook ,,,
here the devil covers the arising white .

and in the deserted Island,,
how could someone do wrangle ?
or how at a bride's hand ;
can a noise be made by a single bangle??

on what basis ...
are the indolent judgements been made ??
vapid colours was filled then..
now the shades have got pale fade.

whatever the consequences would be..
innocents're to be accused,eternally for long!
even your own are not your own,,
no one to you does actually belong!

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Comments

Popular Posts