The Reveal of the Mystery ⌛⌛

Hello!!!
yes dear.. I am talking to you
Today I'm to reveal a truth ...
that no one could ever knew...

Yeah ! it can be called a mystery .
but not from now,,
  because I'm gonna tell its history
 
  My heart beat fastens
  whenever I see her face ....
  even I can't tell it to my parents
  nor I can do anything in this case
 
When I get her name ...
my mind starts losing control ,,
then the sound of insanity ..
overwhelmes from deep of my soul ..

I intensely get insane..
having a deep feeling pain,,
All the day long her memories...
clicks my silent sleeping brain

Are you willing to know her name???
that's why I am here
to tell you the same..

I know you are excited...
excited to know that mystery ,,,
but sorry dear friend....
it's all about chemistry
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


so, I think now you're getting the real fact! 😆😆

Comments

Popular Posts