πŸ’žThe heavenly Desert πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

The Devil brighty sun,,
TOTALLY DEVASTATING!!!
holding his desoluting gun;
scorching my mind,making me blind,
as if,i was only there to run!

As the royal gate opens,
I entered the 'Wonderland of Alice',
I said byeeee to Sun
But it left some little bit malice!

It was my Plea !!
to provide me the medicinal key,
from the God ,for which
I willingly stayed there to see!

Amazingly I got a miraculous boon ,,,
that i'ld get treated ,surely soon!
my eye blinking suggested the hint...
I supposed myself entirely loon!

I just waited, Waited a while,
& I was already turned into senile,,
due to the heat by devil Sun
that sucked my energy,
since an hourly mile!!

Then a fairy messenger arrived!
yes "messenger",messenger of GOD,,
By which, my energy got revived !
since then ,I started getting thrived.

Her fingers called me,,
& I jumped ,commenced to Ski;
Ski on mountain !!, isn't it crazy??
But trust me...
I was not less than Bruce lee.

I alighted the mountain,
my ski got rumbled..
due to the sloping steps,,
and I got oftenly tumbled.

I was so glad,
seeing her glittering face,
that's why I alighted down
in a hasty swift Pace.

However,I finally met her,,
I got wondered,I got amazed!!!!!
How beautiful they were!
she was not single,but with a team,
my vision then shined,that was blurr.

Such an energy ,can never be found-
In 'Vishal Mega Mart'...
All the fairies still yet survive ,
in my four chambered heart!

Comments

Popular Posts