Birthday Special 🍹🍹

I hope my start ,,
would please your heart
I thank to God
for making you like beloved Art

Your pearl like Shine
Is  sensational as wine
Happy Birthday Dear
may God keep you adorably fine !

                
                
  🎈 Happy Birthday!
     🔥      🔥      🔥
     📍      📍      📍
     📍      📍      📍
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓
🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂🍓🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Your astounding smile
makes me weak for a while
Your elegance melts me
That I am totally fragile.

At your first glance
my body vibrated to do dance..
but how terrible the situation it was!
Even I couldn't get this chance..

Now it's the perfect time,
for my loud echoing chyme
I say you a Grand birthday..
as this day is totally prime..

As I think...
We have a mysterious link,,
If it is so...
then your eyes will blink.😉

💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Comments

Popular Posts