The heart's ๐Ÿ’• voice (Vol.2)

✨ The heart's 💕 voice ✨
           💞(VOL. 2)💞
---------------------------------------------
🍂🍁🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍁🍂
How it happened ..
yet I'm in the dearth to know ,
but it's the first time for sure ;
nonetheless,I don't want my heart it to show.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

it merely the attraction could be ,,
I just conceived and spelt by chance...
but the reality expelled this myth out;
when my soul craved for your glance.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

eventually your thoughts...
creep on my mind,,
embarking on a new world then..
a virtually true, but no one can ever find.

💕💞❣💖💓💗💓❣💕💞

But indeed !
It's totally ironical at all,,
we have never talked a lot yet ,,
but virtually I imagine so tall!

      ❤💛💚💙💜💛❤

these all that happen...
my heart never knew,,
but the only thing it could know is--
Really Really Really
🌹Really I love you🌹

🌺🌹🌺🌸🍁🍂🍃🌹🌺🌸

Comments

Popular Posts